1) Our Lady made 15 promises to those who pray the Rosary with devotion. Here’s the LINK.
2) To pray the Rosary involves the use of the senses. You speak the rosary. You move the beads. You imagine the scenes of the Rosary as you pray.
3) The Rosary is Biblically based. All the mysteries of the Rosary are taken from the life of Jesus documented in the Bible.
4) You meditate when you pray the Rosary. Meditation slows the mind and calms the soul. Your breathing slows. Blood Pressure can drop. You focus on the life of Jesus.
5) The prayer of the Rosary has great power. Padre Pio said that the Rosary is the weapon for our times.
6) The Rosary is a devotion that can be used to teach the Catholic Faith and be passed down to your children.
7) You family can gather to pray the Rosary together. Even the youngest children can be involved in their own way.
8) The Rosary takes about 20 minutes to pray. For a toddler that can be a long time, but when touching and handling the Rosary, they can still participate for as long as they possibly can.
9) By praying the Rosary, we journey with His Mother, through the life of Jesus.
10) The Rosary saves souls and gives relief to the souls in Purgatory.