1) The daffodils bloomed.
2) The candle carried my prayer request to God.
3) My art. I made a large number of polymer clay flowers for a picture that, I hope, honors God.
4) Praying for our priests. All of them. They are a gift from God, and they need our prayers. I receive more back from God when I pray for them than the time and prayer I have given for them.
5) I continue to find my prayer voice in my prayer journal.
6) Modern inventions. I love solar lights!
7) My dog, Pixie Marie. She’s a gift from God.
9) The Rosary! Such a gift from God!
10) Modern medicine. It can help! I am so grateful for that gift of God!
Where did you find God this week?